Web Design Research


There are some key factors one must consider when deciding how their website will be laid out. For my design I want to keep it simple to ensure the the focal point is strong and the message is clear. A grid will help me structure the layout of the different sections, it will guide me through the specific screen size requirements, and help to create responsive templates, so the design will be consistent in terms of spacing. Everything should drive to that final 'What can I do here?' Starting off with the most simple layout for the simple purpose of engaging neighbors to attend the event Then I can start adding other components that are necessary. Getting everyone to attend the event is not the only purpose, it is also important to change their behaviours so they will be able to support each other in times of need.

Comments