Week Three Poster Refinement (Ruth)


Since the interim presentation on Monday, I've been working more on experimenting with a few more stylistic approaches to try how a different tone/atmosphere can be created that might better fit a wide range of audiences rather than just a simplistic photographic approach.

I decided that the vector stylised images looked quite clean and simple, yet effectively conveyed the message and theme. Below are the more revised options of this style that I'll take further into the full poster experimentation. I also used some of the monopoly icon people which are in scenes that relate to our topic in some way. (These could be used in our designs for the next touch points?)



These are some of the other styles I used in the rest of the poster design. Although I'm quite liking where this is going I'll continue experimenting with different layouts to see what I can come up with. 

Comments